Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So almost a quarter million people have seen this footage of Zach Stow getting arrested on Colton St in SF. I was there witnessing both Zach and the Officer both run their mouths. The lame reality is that few others in our group, the filmer and myself got skateboard tickets in an after though by the officer in beliefs that having citing more people that that would protect his "actions" witnessed by neighbors. Now I my attention was directed elsewhere for a moment and there was a seemly mild struggle when Zach was being put into the police car is and that's when the neighbors who had the birds eye view made their opinions verbal about his "actions". Anyways the very best part was that the filmer and myself weren't even skateboarding, and we got skateboard tickets.
So I went to my arraignment in SF today and plead Not Guilty and now I have to go back for court next month. What a fucking waste of everyones time..

No comments:

Blog Archive